Most of us in the United States remember exactly where we were and what we were doing when we heard the news of four coordinated terrorist attacks in the U.S. on the morning of September 11, 2001. It was a tragic day around the world as a new level of fear was instilled — fear that we’re all still trying to transcend.
That’s why I’m excited to invite you to join 11 Days of Global Unity, where you’ll hear from many esteemed thought leaders and trailblazing agents for change — including Deepak Chopra, Marianne Williamson, Ralph Nader, Michael Beckwith, Steve Farrell, Nwamaka Agbo, Sande Hart, Robert Thurman, Tiffani Sharp and many more.
This deep and meaningful program was created after 9/11 by peace visionary Rick Ulfik, summit host and founder of We, The World and the WE Campaign.
There’s no better way to transcend darkness and fear than by highlighting the light and love-filled efforts that are working to bring more unity to our planet.
Free Online Event
11 Days of Global Unity
Register Here For Free Viewing of 11 Days Of The Global Unity
Please join this special online gathering presented by The Shift Network.
During 11 Days of Global Unity, leading changemakers from around the globe will be gathering for this powerful event — sharing a comprehensive blueprint of practical evolution for a peaceful, sustainable, transformed world.
Be among a worldwide community of proactive peacebuilders who are discovering how to BE peace while promoting peace…
I know that you’re a changemaker too and I’d love to have you join these powerful 11 days:
I invite you to tune in each day as the amazing speakers discuss and celebrate 11 campaigns for change:
September 11 – Unity with Marianne Williamson
September 12 – Interdependence with Michael Bernard Beckwith & Steve Farrell
September 13 – Environment with H.H. Sheikh Abdul Aziz
September 14 – Economic Justice with Nwamaka Agbo
September 15 – Health with Dr. Rangan Chatterjee & James Maskell
September 16 – Children And Youth with Carlos Palma
September 17 – Women with Sande Hart, Despina Namwembe & Tiffani Sharp
September 18 – Human Rights with Robert Thurman
September 19 – Freedom with Ralph Nader
September 20 – Disarmament with Jonathan Granoff
September 21 – Peace with Deepak Chopra
Here are just a few highlights from what they’ll be sharing with you:
• Deepak Chopra will examine the nature of peace… whether peace is possible amid the widespread polarization in our society, and the connection between individual compassion and health and collective wellbeing and peace.
• Marianne Williamson will discuss the importance of unity for America and the world — now more than ever — and she’ll reveal her inspiring spiritual journey from A Course in Miracles to activism and politics.
• Ralph Nader will explore current threats to freedom and democracy, concentrations of wealth and power, political polarization and intolerance… and offer various solutions to these challenging issues.
• Michael Beckwith and Steve Farrell will consider the social, political and environmental challenges for our completely interdependent world — offering words of wisdom and inspiration around values, ethics and spirit.
• Nwamaka Agbo will speak to the catastrophic rising economic inequality, how it’s threatening many aspects of our society, and what we can do about it.
• Sande Hart will address the challenges women face around the world, and explore local-to-global solutions for women’s empowerment — including the mission and activities of the Charter For Compassion’s Women and Girls Sector.
• Robert Thurman will shed light on the current human rights situation for the people in Tibet… as well as the social and political turmoil in the United States and its implications for Tibet.
• Tiffani Sharp will share about exciting and innovative projects in women’s empowerment around the world — including the the hopeful work she’s doing to confront the realities of human trafficking on local and international levels.
11 Days of Global Unity is produced in partnership with We, The World, a non-profit organization that develops global networks of collaboration and organizes campaigns to build mass involvement in creating a peaceful, caring and sustainable world.
Join in, and end summer on a high note… inspired by ALL of the great ways peacebuilders are uniting around the world to create a better world that works for all!
Have you made plans for celebrating the International Day of Peace on September 21?
Here’s a reminder of some ideas:
• Find or create an event for the International Day of Peace – Sept. 21
• Have your city become an International City of Peace
• Plant a Peace Pole
• Play in the Compassion Games – Survival of the Kindest – Sept. 9-24
• Playing for Change Day – Sept. 23
• Watch PeaceCastTV