When you attend big seminars or meetings it is very important to genuinely recognize others. When you cheer for other people for their success with sincere happiness coming out of every ounce of you, they are not the only ones benefitting from that recognition, you do it too. Even among your work place or family and friends, when you recognize other person, it pays you big dividends.
When you recognize others:
- They feel better.
- They get more motivated.
- When you affirm their success, they get motivated to be even more successful.
- They turn around and recognize you also.
- That makes you feel better.
- You also get changed vibrationally
- You start get more motivated.
- That increases your chances of succeeding.
Video entitled “Leaders recognize achievements” tells about how recognizing someone affects them:
As always if you need any further assistance please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will be happy to respond. You may also leave a comment. I will always read and do my best to answer.
What is your take on the topic please leave comment: