68 Second Success Principle
· Best way to succeed is to think what you want to succeed in and follow through your thought with action.
· Do not wait too long to make a plan of action. If you wait for perfect plan of action, it is not going to remain perfect by the time you give it a finishing touch.
· Fact is the dynamics of any situation change with passing of time. That is what will make any plan imperfect and lacking in so many ways.
· Best route to success is to discern on any situation.
· Act immediately on the best possible plan you can make at that moment.
· Amend the plan as you proceed and see the possible result at that time.
· Any plan of action toward achieving your goal is better than no action at all.
Let us consider a pilot flying a plane. He gets a route map on which to fly. He gets plane in air. Sees in radar plane is going slightly off course. He adjusts the direction of plane to bring it to desired route. After making numerous corrections he lands at right airport.
Want to get my 68 second plan to success, keep reading my future 68 Second Success Principle blogs Just have patience, I will take you there step by step.
Alternatively opt in to receive a pdf file at the end of the series by filling the contact form below and leaving a message asking for pdf of 68 Second Success Principle. Please note that I do not respond to spammers or robotic messages.
Thanks for visiting my site
If you have any questions or comments about the content or need help to find the right answers to improve your life, please fill in the form below: It is a free service.