I want to write about the Punjab as I remember. Better yet here is video posted by Sipa Behalpuria in FB below:
Topic today for me is “LAW OF ATTRACTION” Basically law of attraction states that when you think about any circumstance, you send out vibrations representing that thought to universe and in return you get back to you a similar vibration from the universe. It means like attracts like vibrations. So whatever r you put out to the universe, it turns around and sends same things back to you. It is similar to farming. What crop seed you put in ground same crop grows. If you sow wheat grains, you get wheat and if you sow Datura seeds it will grow Datura plant. One is edible and other is a poison.
No let us visualize that you get into an accident. To find why it happened to you, think what you were thinking about little while before that. If you think hard enough you will find out that you were thinking about something which gave you the same feelings which you had after accident. Thought might have come to your mind a moment before, a week before or a month before, it does not matter. Fact is you surely think about something which gave you the same feelings that you felt after accident.
Fact is universe have both kind of vibrations, positive as well as negative. To have abundance in your life, you need to replace the feelings of lack from your life. You can not eliminate the negative feeling that easy. You should start thinking about positive thoughts. Universe will match your vibrations and start sending you positive vibrations. You will start thinking more and more positive thoughts. As your ball of positive energy becomes bigger and bigger, you will start feeling the changes happening in your life. You will have abundance in your life. Feelings of lack will go away. You will be changed person.
There is lot more to law of attraction than a little explanation I gave above. That I will like to save for later blogs. If you are interested to know more please leave your contact info in comment. I will be happy to follow up through your email.
Below I have added a YouTube video with some other person’s perspective on “LAW OF ATTRACTION”
Like always please leave a comment. I appreciate your opinion on how I can serve you better. I am always ready to learn more on the subject.
I immigrated to USA with very little finance and no one knowing me. I landed at Kennedy airport in New York. After completing customs and immigration procedure I started to look for ways to survive in a place where I was completely stranger.
I asked few to taxi drivers about how I can find about someone I know. No one gave me any satisfactory answer. Someone just then told me look in telephone book. I didn’t even know what telephone book was at that time. After struggling for about an hour, I found out what telephone book was. I finally started looking in it to see if any name I may know is listed in it.
I saw a name in it that sounded like name of person from my village. I never knew in my wildest dreams it could be same person. I gathered enough courage in me to call him and ask if he is the right guy. I told him who I was. Such a coincidence could not have happened unless GOD was looking out for me. He was the same person. As I said someone up there was looking out for me on that day.Since then I am a firm believer in the GOD.
I am so grateful to him for taking me in at that time. I do have relationship with his family and they will always have a place in my heart. With one act of kindness, I am indebted to them for rest of my life.
Rest is all history. My life had been very successful. This year I retired as a pharmacist. Now I am paying it forward and will help any person under the same circumstances. That is another reason I started to blog. God bless his soul, he recently left us for heavenly abode.
Please share this post with as many people as you like. May someone else turn into a believer.
Today I will like to write about how to motivate you and be successful by just doing one thing that can make the difference in success cycle. Drum roll …….. TAKE ACTION!!!! Most of people fail because they do not take action and do not follow through after making a decision. A decision has no significance if you do not act; it is just a pipe dream.
Once you set a goal or objective, collect needed information on how you can achieve it. Then make a plan and act on it. The plan has to be based on information. It need not be perfect. Any plan based on current information is good enough, because if you keep waiting for perfect plan, it will not be perfect by the time you are ready with it. The reason with the passing of time demographics of any situation change and the plan which you made for original circumstances is not a perfect anymore.
You must take action within 48 hours of making a decision. It is always OK to modify the plan while you are taking an action. That is why successful take action while unsuccessful people still thinking about the process. Achievers act on their thought right away. Initial success even if a small one motivates you to take more action and bring you closer to your next goal. It builds up momentum, which charges you up like a forest fire. Next time you make a decision …… TAKE ACTION!
Here is video showing some people who took action:
Things that most people don’t know about me.
• Most people may not know my religious preference. I AM A SIKH, one with beard and turban. That is the only thing people may not know about me, rest is all open book. Since I came in 1975, I cut my beard and shaved my beard to fit in the society looks. I have been on New York City for most of my time in America. People have known me as caring, little hard headed sometime, but for the right reasons. I worked as a compassionate and responsible pharmacist since my arrival here. I retired in the beginning of this year and have decided to return to my original form with beard and turban. My affiliation will always remain with my country as a US Citizen. Mother country has its own place but country where you blossom to who you are will always comes first. I will show my picture in various groups like LinkedIn and FB etc soon.
• In this post I will tell who we are as Sikhs to educate the public. Please see video at the end of this post.
• Some day someone might think I am set in my ways. That is because I follow principles of my religion. Which are: There is one super being, even though every religion gives it different name. All are created equal. God never creates an imperfect specimen. Remember humans are created in his image. We are all unique. Men and women, both should be treated with respect and dignity. We believe in everyone caring for each other as a community, that is the reason in our every temple of Sikhs (Gurdwara – The house of GOD) food is served to all without consideration of that person’s religious alliance. Every person is welcome in our temples. There is lot more to tell about me as a Sikh, but I will leave that for some later posts.
• I care deeply for the poor and the ones whom society didn’t treat well. This is where my giving back to society comes. That is my way of paying it forward by starting my blog.
• The order in which I prefer to cater to the society is family first, extended family along with my close friends second, people I personally know third and all others fourth in ladder. I always consider the urgency of need in all these matters.
Here is video which will show you all what Sikhs are all about:
Be kind to leave a comment if like the information.
Step By Step Guide To Be Super Happy And Healthy
Today I will give you daily routine to be happy and stay healthy.
• You should sleep by 10:30 PM your local time.
• Before you sleep spend few minutes for giving gratitude thoughts. Just say things in your life that you are thankful for.
• Get up early in AM. Remember saying “Early to bed and early to rise, make you healthy, wealthy and wise”.
• Again start your day with giving gratitude. This is all to set yourself for positive thoughts in your life.
• When you to work, enter the workplace with big smile on your face. Leave your personal situations out of workplace. This way you will start good.
• Be nice to others and keep building positive feeling to make your day better and better throughout the day.
• Lunch should be approximately ½ of daily caloric intake.
• On return home spend some time with family and kids if you have.
• Dinner should be early in evening and light in calories.
• You may have juice or water or tea later on if you feel like.
• Keep repeating the sequence daily and you will get a momentum for building a positive life.
• Drinking plenty of water during whole day will keep you young looking too.
Here is another person’s perspective on exercise and healthy food choices:
I am sure this routine will work for anyone who sincerely follows it. I am here to help if you need to tweak it. Be kind to leave a comment if like the information.
Helping others is my passion. It may be just motivating a person who is feeling down, anyone little under weather, needing nuggets of helpful advice, encouragement to follow their dreams, just listen to someone who has gone through bit of tough time or just playing the understanding game. It not only makes other person feel better, but makes me feel really good. It gives me a sense of accomplishing something in my life. I look forward to have that feeling.
Other day I had a contractor assemble a shed for me. He was feeling tired at the end of day. He is in his mid forties. I discussed his condition with him. He had gone through knee replacement. He is also suffering from heart condition and diabetes. His blood pressure is under control with medication. Diabetes is border line. He is very careful about his diet. He told all things in detail. When I asked if takes any vitamins. He said no. He said that he could not find any vitamins without sugar. I suggested him liquid form sugar free vitamins with anti-oxidants that are absorbed 85 to 95 percent in human body. Within two months of taking those vitamin supplement his pain is gone. He does not feel tired that much. Whenever I see him he is ever so thankful for the advice. That has made me feel really good!
My feeling is that vitamins surely did the job, but my listening to his story with compassion has also its share in this person’s good feeling. I gave him positive thoughts to consider along with a constructive advice. That was and is my passion, especially because of training and experience as a pharmacist.
Here is another story. I know an elderly gentleman in his nineties. He started feeling little lethargic and stooped walking. He was hesitant to walk because he was thinking he will fall down and may be break his hip or something like that. I suggested him also some vitamins and gave him lot of encouragement. He used to walk little bit with the help of a cane. Now he is walking straight without cane. This sure made my day.
Now make yourself feel good by watching this video below:
Feel Good Blogging Challenge Numero Uno
Hi my name is Amrik Mann. Professionally I am a Pharmacist. Recently was forced to retire by administration because of age, I feel and look like in mid forties. That is because I know how to take care of my health very well. I live in tri-state area, about 90 miles from New York City. I took this forced retirement in stride and decided that I am not going to work as a pharmacist any more. Don’t get me wrong, I still love my profession as a pharmacist. Presently my main focus is on helping other people to get into better health and live a long happy life. That is my passion.
I am doing it by helping one person at a time. My understanding is that I can scale my helping effort through internet. That is why I started blogging. Why I started blogging is an interesting story. My father is a retired Ayurvedic and Homeopathic Dr. He retired in mid 80’s when he immigrated to USA and started living with us. He was the person who never used computer in his life. He learned to use computer from my children and started writing his experiences in medicine and life. Until now he has written about 18 books (Not in English) and still continuing it. He publishes them and gives them free to poor people back home. Seeing what he is doing with his time and money inspired me to do the same. Because I have learned from what he knows as well as from my own education and experience, I am excited to help others, who are less fortunate than me.
I am writing for layman, whom most professional in medical and pharmaceutical profession are not sincerely helping and for the public at large. They do hundreds of test and over-prescribe medicine so they can cover their own but. You do not need all those things for staying healthy and happy. My aim is to provide information free or at very nominal charge to public and help as many people as I can!
Currently, I have written few blogs on success series in the same website (http://makeurdreamsareality.com). Actually my aim is to cover topics on health, wealth, motivation for success in life and ultimately blissful happiness for everyone I touch.
My message to the visitors on my web is, there is nothing you can’t achieve. All you have to do is look for information and take action to remedy the situation. There is no such thing that can’t be corrected or achieved. Information is there all over the internet all you have to do is collect, discern and take action. I will give information responsibly but ultimate responsibility still rest on their shoulders. So please discern.
Here is another perspective on happiness in the video below. Take a look and above all be happy!
We all feel differently based on our perception. One individual may have feeling of lack or abundance based on what we perceive the circumstances to be. I just read a story written by a friend in my FB group. It will prove my point of perceiving.
Storey is about 3 blind men. They asked to see an elephant to find about how an elephant looks. They were brought in a place where a tamed elephant was kept. They were given a chance to feel the elephant so that they can tell how elephant looks to them. First person touched the trunk of elephant. He said elephant is like a log of wood. Second blind person felt the leg of the elephant he said elephant is like a pillar. Third individual felt tail of elephant, it is like a broom. Each person had felt different part of body of the same elephant and thought it to be a different form. They were all correct based on how they perceived it.
Wayne Dyer said, “The way we look at things, can change the way we perceive things” This can be easily explained by Quantum Physics. Consider everything around us is made of nano(sub-atomic) particles. When we look at things we send a vibration of either feeling of lack or of abundance, which changes the things we look at and hence it changes our perception of things. Universe is filled both success(feeling of abundance) and failure(feeling of lack) available to us. It gives us based on how we perceive the things around us. If we perceive them with feeling of lack we get failure and if we look at them with feeling of abundance then we become successful in everything we do.
Success comes to us by sending to universe feeling of abundance. Whatever vibrations we send out same ones come back to us. So to be successful we need to think of abundance, not lack of it. How you do that is subject for another post.
Watch this National geographic video to understand how we perceive things.
To keep you informed about my next post leave the information in comment. In the meantime think positively.
There is lot of advice available on every topic. With this in view if you really want to know, whose advice should follow, keep thoughts below in mind:
- You should listen to the people who had what you desire and had gone through the stage you are currently in.
- Choose your guide very diligently. Your success will depend on it.
- Once you find your ideal guide, listen to the person very carefully.
- After learning as much as possible, next step is to discern on the information and follow what looks right to you.
- Ultimately you should always listen to yourself only.
For finding how to select your guide please leave the comment on this blog. I will communicate based on your question.